The latest version of HaViMo computer vision module, HaViMo3.0 is released on 20th of May 2015. Orders can now be processed.
Summary of New Features:
- 2Megapixel OV2640 image sensor
- ARM Cortex M3 main processing unit
- Status LED indicates module functionality
- New form factor fits into Dynamixel AX-18 housing
- 2 x 3 pin power and data connectors
- Compatible to Dynamixel TTL interface
- One 4 pin power and data connector
- Full duplex UART communication, compatible to ARDUINO and other micro controller platforms
- Backwards compatible with HaViMo2.0 and HaViMo2.5
- New Image Processing algorithms added
- GVG: Shape based processing with Gradient Vector Gridding. See paper for more details.
- AVG: Fast low-res intensity image output
Documentation and examples will be available soon.