- Low weight: approx. 33g including Dynamixel housing.
- Color region growing: Up to 15 color regions can be detected in each frame.
- Detects separated regions with the same color as well as well as regions with different colors (no coordinate averaging, real region growing).
- Calculates color, center, amount of pixels and bounding box of each region.
- Image processing runs at 8FPS, 160x120xYCrCb
- Up to 255 different color areas can be defined in the built-in color lookup table.
- The color lookup table can be accessed through the serial bus.
- Built-in, adjustable noise filter allows the detection of both small objects and large ones according to the color, even in very noisy images.
- Adjustable region thresholding removes automatically unwanted small color regions, freeing place for others.
- Supports communication baud rate of 1Mbps.
- Bioloid TTL communication protocol facilitates direct attachment of the device to a Bioloid communication bus.
- Direct access to all camera adjustments makes it possible to use the device either with auto exposure/white balance or manual settings which is ideal for situations whit constant lighting such as RoboCup.
- Raw image output for debugging or lookup table adjustment.
Demos and Tutorials: